- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Affordable Plans for the Non-Insured
- Enjoy Service from a Warm & Caring Staff
- Healthcare for the Entire Family
- Early Morning, Evenings & Saturdays Available
- CHIROPRACTIC SPINAL MANIPULATION - Specific manual correction of vertebral misalignments to remove spinal nerve root irritation.
- ACUPUNCTURE – The Insertion of tiny, hair-like needles into acupuncture points on the body, stimulates your body’s Qi, which then sends signals to the nervous and immune systems telling them how to inhibit pain and resolve disease processes.
- ULTRASOUND THERAPY - This device transmits a high frequency sound wave emitted from a quartz crystal transducer head that is gently massaged over a specific area. Most authorities agree that the action is one of a micro-massaging effect on the individual microscopic cells. This vibratory action releases and shakes loose intra and extra cellular debris.
- INFRARED LIGHT THERAPY - Infrared light therapy combines two ranges (+ 880 nm) and + 650 nm). Light in these two spectrums has been shown to affect at least 24 positive changes at a cellular level. Light therapy is used to treat myofascial pain and inflammation, edema, wounds, pain, bone fractures, and peripheral neuropathy.
- ELECTRO-MUSCLE STIMULATION - This electronic modality is utilized for severe muscle spasm and rehabilitation of muscular disorders. Through gentle pulsating electrical impulses muscle spasm can be brought back to a normal state in order to make treatment more effective and long lasting.
- HIGH VOLT GALVANIC STIMULATION - This modality employs gentle direct positive or negative current to soft tissues, resulting in vascular dilation without increased heat. This produces an analgesic effect, relief of muscle spasm, and inflammation by reducing tissue swelling.
- INTERSEGMENTAL TRACTION - This unit is employed in spinal treatment to gently mobilize individual vertebral segments of the spine. This specific function is to loosen and make the spine more mobile and free when a person is bending and twisting in movement. With this mobilization, metabolism improves, congestion is relieved, blood circulation increases, and specific nerve centers are stimulated.
- MOIST HEAT PACKS - This form of therapy is utilized for moist heat applications. Through the use of moisture and combination of heat, deeper penetration can be utilized for an improved physiological effect.
- CRYOTHERAPY - This form of therapy employs ice compresses to the injured area to help relieve pain and inflammation.
- MASSAGE THERAPY - Massage is used in our office for treatment of musculature disorders and rehabilitation of spinal problems. Massage has been utilized for hundreds of years for rehabilitative purposes and reduction of stress.
- NUTRITIONAL THERAPY - The biochemical individuality of each person is determined by the test results of blood analysis, physical examination, heart and lung studies, urinalysis, etc. Based on these clinical specific data, detoxification diet, special foods, vitamins, minerals, herbs, and enzymes may be prescribed.
CHIROPRACTIC SPINAL MANIPULATION - ACUPUNCTURE - ULTRASOUND THERAPY - INFRARED LIGHT THERAPY - ELECTRO-MUSCLE STIMULATION - HIGH VOLT GALVANIC STIMULATION - INTERSEGMENTAL TRACTION - MOIST HEAT PACKS - CRYOTHERAPY - MASSAGE THERAPY - NUTRITIONAL THERAPY